Tuesday, September 29, 2009
1. Online assignments.
2. Looking at interactive sites and watching videos online to gather new information.
3. Making maps to show and interpret data.
4. Making maps for study guides.
5. Creating podcasts and online slideshows.
6. Publishing their work to their own student blogs.
7. Writing and sharing documents on GoogleDocs.
This has made class periods very busy times for the students and they are accomplishing a lot already! Be sure to check out student blogs from time to time to see what the students are up to. Sometimes the content on their blogs will be similar, but much of the time it will be very different and unique.
Posted by tweisz at 8:58 PM